Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Town of Eagle New Website



To get ready for the summer season, the Town of Eagle has launched a new website to keep you informed about all that is happening! The site, www.EagleOutside.com is a user friendly page that filled with details about hiking and biking trails (including detailed maps), ideas for fishing holes, and places to get food when your done playing.

When on the site, (looking for something to do on my day off), I can find great descriptions of the bike trails I want to tackle. They also give a brief run-down of the ride and difficultly so I know if I'm getting in over my head. They provide parking info, elevation change, and even similar rides if you find you enjoy your time out there. I enjoy having the information before the ride so I know what to prepare for.  

This site is a must if you are planning any weekend activity or just an evening dinner. The one downfall of this site is that it is only covers Eagle activities and not the rest of the Vail Valley. It is set up so well it has to only be a matter of time before this template catches on.  Please contact me with any questions you may have or suggestions for things that are not on this site. 












No comments:

Post a Comment