Saturday, January 12, 2013

Slifer Smith & Frampton Broker of the Week



Hi Everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday Season. I enjoyed mine with my family and am excited to begin the new year. A great way to start is that I was fortunate enough to be named Broker of the Week by Slifer Smith & Frampton. My profile will be featured on our Facebook page where you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a 2-night stay at the Four Seasons in Vail, Friday March 29 – Sunday March 31, 2013. This prize will give you a great weekend in Vail and also include parking & complimentary breakfast, and 2 VIP passes to the Vail Film Festival! You can visit my website to search for listings  our Facebook page to enter the Sweepstakes and the SSF Blog to keep up on happenings in the Vail Valley by clicking the links below.

To view my listings visit KimBradleyRealEstate.com.
Enter to win the Vail Premier Weekend sweepstakes by visiting the  SSF Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment